BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
PLEASE NOTE ANY BOOKINGS MADE DIRECTLY THROUGH OURSELVES WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF ANY PAYMENTS MADE TO US IF THE HOLIDAY CANNOT BE TAKEN DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS. ANY DATES ADVERTISED ARE SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. BOOKINGS ARE BEING PLACED BUT NO DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED.
Our holiday cottage sleeps up to 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks, we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage on the border of Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, a public swimming pool and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- December 11th – December 18th £355
- December 30th – January 6th £625 (Please note this week is Wednesday – Wednesday.)
- January 8th – January 15th £359
- January 22nd – January 29th £359
- January 29th – February 5th £359
- February 5th – February 12th £359
- February 19th – February 26th £359
- February 26th – March 5th £359
- March 5th – March 12th £374
- March 12th – March 19th £374
- April 2nd – April 9th £529
- April 9th – April 16th £529
- April 16th – April 23rd £435
- April 23rd – April 30th £435
- May 7th – May 14th £469
- May 14th – May 21st £469
- May 21st – May 28th £469
- June 11th – June 18th £529
- June 18th – June 25th £545
- July 2nd – July 9th £545
- July 16th – July 23rd £659
- July 23rd – July 30th £659
- July 30th – August 6th £659
- August 6th – August 13th £659
- August 13th – August 20th £659
- August 20th – August 27th £659
- August 27th – September 3rd £535
- September 3rd – September 10th £469
- September 10th – September 17th £469
- September 17th – September 24th £469
- September 24th – October 1st £415
- For any other dates please get in touch.
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire