BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
PLEASE NOTE ANY BOOKINGS MADE DIRECTLY THROUGH OURSELVES WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF ANY PAYMENTS MADE TO US IF THE HOLIDAY CANNOT BE TAKEN DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS. ANY DATES ADVERTISED ARE SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. BOOKINGS ARE BEING PLACED BUT NO DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED.
Our holiday cottage sleeps up to 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks, we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage on the border of Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, a public swimming pool and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- November 6th – November 12th £329 (Saturday – Friday)
- November 19th – November 26th £359
- November 26th – December 3rd £359
Christmas 2021 week:
Monday 20th December – Monday 27th December 2021 £669
- February 25th – March 4th £389
- March 4th – March 11th £395
- March 11th – March 18th £395
- March 18th – March 25th £415
- April 1st – April 8th £465
- April 8th – April 15th £499
- April 15th – April 22nd £569
- May 6th – May 13th £499
- May 13th – May 20th £499
- May 20th – May 27th £499
- June 10th – June 17th £569
- June 17th – June 24th £575
- June 24th – July 1st £569
- July 1st – July 8th £575
- July 15th – July 22nd £675
- August 5th – August 12th £685
- August 12th – August 19th £685
- August 19th – August 26th £685
- September 2nd – September 9th £615
- For any further 2022 dates please get in touch.
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire