Our holiday cottage sleeps 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks, we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage on the border of Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, a public swimming pool and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- 2020 weeks are being booked so please contact us for a price and availability.
- March 6th – March 13th £340
- March 27th – April 3rd £340
- April 17th – April 24th £399
- April 24th – May 1st £399
- May 1st – May 8th £455
- June 12th – June 19th £465
- June 19th – June 26th £510
- June 26th – July 3rd £475
- July 17th – July 24th £559
- July 24th – July 31st £579
- July 31st – August 7th £610
- September 19th – September 25th £415
- October 16th – October 23rd £369
- October 30th – November 6th £335
- November 13th – November 20th £335
- November 20th – November 27th £335
- December 4th – December 11th £335
- December 11th – December 18th £335
- December 30th – January 6th £599 (Please note this week is Wednesday – Wednesday.)
For any other dates please get in touch.
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire