Our holiday cottage sleeps up to 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks, we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage on the border of Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, a public swimming pool and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
- September 9th – September 16th £589
- September 16th – September 23rd £565
- September 23rd – September 30th £565
- October 28th – November 4th £459
- November 11th – November 18th £419
- November 18th – November 25th £399
- November 25th – December 2nd £399
- December 2nd – December 9th £399
- December 9th – December 16th £399
- December 16th – December 23rd £399
- December 30th – January 6th £695
- For any 2023 dates please get in touch.
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire