Our holiday cottage sleeps 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshires Three Peaks we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage in Settle, Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1,2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- 2018 booking are going fast so please inquire for any dates required
- May 25th – June 1st
- June 29th – July 6th £490 SOLD
- July 13th – July 20th £520 SOLD
- July 20th – July 27th £520 SOLD
- July 27th – August 3rd £576 SOLD
- August 3rd – August 10th £599 SOLD
- August 10th – August 17th £599
- August 17th – August 24th £599
- August 31st – September 7th £429 SOLD
- September 21st – September 28th £429
- October 5th – October 12th £359
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire