Our holiday cottage sleeps 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks, we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage on the border of Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, a public swimming pool and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- 2019 bookings are are almost gone so please get in touch for any dates required. Our only remaining weeks are as follows…
- November 22nd – November 29th £339
- December 6th – December 13th £339
- December 13th – December 20th £339
- 2020 weeks are already being booked so please contact us for a price and availability.
- January 31st – February 7th £335
- February 7th – February 14th SOLD
- February 14th – February 21st £420
- February 21st – February 28th £340
- February 28th – March 6th £340
- March 6th – March 13th £340
- March 13th – March 20th £340
- March 20th – March 27th SOLD
- March 27th – April 3rd £340
- April 3rd – April 10th £480
- May 1st – May 8th £445
- May 8th – May 15th SOLD
- May 15th – May 22nd £445
- May 22nd – May 29th £610
- June 12th – June 19th £465
- June 19th – June 26th £510
- June 26th – July 3rd £475
- July 3rd – July 10th £489
- July 10th – July 17th SOLD
- August 7th – August 14th £610
- August 14th – August 21st £610
- August 21st – August 28th £559
For any other dates please get in touch.
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire