Our holiday cottage sleeps 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage in Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- 2019 booking are going fast so please inquire for any dates required.
- January 25th – February 1st £339 SOLD
- February 1st – February 8th £339 SOLD
- February 8th – February – 15th £339
- February 15th – February 22nd £429 SOLD
- February 22nd – March 1st £339 SOLD
- March 29th – April 5th £369 SOLD
- April 5th – April 12th £489 SOLD
- April 19th – April 26th £499
- April 26th – May 3rd £415
- May 17th – May 24th £462 SOLD
- May 24th – May 31st
- May 31st – June 7th £499 SOLD
- June 7th – June 14th £499 SOLD
- June 21st – June 28th £499
- July 5th – July 12th £519
- August 9th – August 16th £599 SOLD
- August 16th – August 23rd
- August 23rd – August 30th £549 SOLD
- September 6th – September 13th £429
- October 18th – October 25th £533 SOLD
- For other weeks, please contact us for a price and availability.
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire