BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
PLEASE NOTE ANY BOOKINGS MADE DIRECTLY THROUGH OURSELVES WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND OF ANY PAYMENTS MADE TO US IF THE HOLIDAY CANNOT BE TAKEN DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS. ANY DATES ADVERTISED ARE SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. BOOKINGS ARE BEING PLACED BUT NO DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED.
Our holiday cottage sleeps up to 5 in three bedrooms, near Yorkshire’s Three Peaks, we are walker and cyclist friendly.
We are a Yorkshire Dales holiday cottage on the border of Settle and Giggleswick close to the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A delightful stone-built, terraced cottage situated in an enviable position, overlooking the River Ribble in the market town of Settle. With lovely views of the river and Giggleswick, this Settle cottage offers a welcoming base for a family wishing to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Our cottage: Sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms, has off road parking and is non smoking. We are walking and cycle friendly.
Are you looking for a holiday cottage which sleeps from 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 people in the Yorkshire Dales?
Outside this Settle cottage, there is a communal lawned area to the front with benches, next to the river, which provides a great spot for relaxing with a good book or simply a place to watch the world go by.
Within walking distance of this Settle cottage are riverside walks, a number of pubs, serving fine ales and good food, a public swimming pool and a railway station.
We welcome walkers and can provide undercover storage for bicycles.
Save money on selected dates if booking directly through us:
- January 29th – February 5th £359
- February 5th – February 12th £359
- March 5th – March 12th £374
- March 12th – March 19th £374
- April 2nd – April 9th £529
- April 9th – April 16th £529
- April 16th – April 23rd £435
- April 23rd – April 30th £435
- May 7th – May 14th £469
- May 14th – May 21st £469
- May 21st – May 28th £469
- June 11th – June 18th £529
- June 18th – June 25th £545
- July 2nd – July 9th £545
- July 16th – July 23rd £659
- July 23rd – July 30th £659
- July 30th – August 6th £659
- August 6th – August 13th £659
- August 13th – August 20th £659
- August 20th – August 27th £659
- August 27th – September 3rd £535
- September 3rd – September 10th £469
- September 10th – September 17th £469
- September 17th – September 24th £469
- September 24th – October 1st £415
- October 1st – October 8th £415
- October 8th – October 15th £415
- October 22nd – October 29th £455
- Please get in touch for November and December dates
Christmas 2021 week:
23rd December – 30th December 2021 £659
New year week:
30th December – 6th January £659
We let our cottage through a well known holiday cottage agency, but have a number of weeks every year available to book directly through ourselves at more attractive rates.
Please contact us to inquire